Last Modified August 15, 2017
Information We Collect and Why We Collect It
How We Use and Share Your Information
Access to Your Information and Choices
Security of Your Information
Consent to Data Processing in United States
Questions and How Contact Us
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Information You Provide To Us
Types of personal information we may collect when you provide it to us include:
- Home Address
- Work Address
- Email Address
- Home Telephone Number
- Work Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- Salary and other personal financial information
- Racial/Ethnic Origin
- Religion/Religious Beliefs
- Events/Races planned to register for
- User Generated Content (blog posts, feedback, comments, photos, videos, messages, social media, etc.)
Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain information automatically as you use our Site, such as:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Computer or device type
- Unique device identifiers
- Operating system version
- The website from where you navigated to our Site
- Time and date of using our Site
- The pages on our Site that you view
- The name of your Internet service provider (ISP)
- Location / Geolocation information
- Information from Cookies (Persistent and Session)
- Information from Local Shared Objects (Flash Cookies)
- Information from Web Beacons/Pixel Tags
Information Collected Through Google Analytics
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
3. HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
To Provide Access To Content and Services. As described above, we collect information from you as part of providing, or so that we can provide access to, content and/or services that you can access using the Site or our embedded content players. We may use third parties to help host our Site, send out email updates about the Site, provide marketing and advertising services for us, and remove repetitive information from our user lists. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
Our Site does not recognize if your browser sends a “do not track” signal. We may allow 3rd party technology companies to collect personally identifiable information about our user’s online activities when you leave this Site. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you opt-out of receiving interest based advertising, you will still receive ads that will not necessarily be tailored to your interests. From time to time, we may disclose information with companies who may offer you products and services of interest.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control. If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes or we otherwise transfer assets relating to our business or the Site to a third party, such as by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer or sell your personal information to the new owner.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CHOICES
If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
6. CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING IN UNITED STATES
Our Site is operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. By using and accessing our Site, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
8. QUESTIONS AND HOW CONTACT US
SilverLine Global, Inc.
1100 E. Hector Street Suite 391
Conshohocken, PA 19428